Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Mature Women In A Mature Catfight (II)

Blog readers have manifested interest in obtaining the full video from Southern Charms starring Lola and Lady Hawke depicted in a previous post. Apparently the production is out of catalog in the original film maker and not locatable elsewhere. So, to the satisfaction of my dear readers, I am posting the full video below. Should the copyrights owner appear and request the removal, I will comply right away.

Caveat: the video has just a relatively small catfight footage compared to the length of talking and lesbian acts (well, the later scenes could be seen as a "fight").

Part 1


part 2


.

4 comments:

  1. Still unable to view via android device any chance you can post URL link please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As explained elsewhere, I cannot post the URL. Did you say "view"? I guess Android devices (I don´t have one) can play Flash Video from Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moaning and cries during the lezzy scene sound like good submissions.Great video had to watch it again and again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I love the sound of a women screaming and submitting in a submission hold but this is unbeatable and hardens me up instantly

      Delete